Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that the Telerik WebUI VSExtensions package installation is corrupted. I would suggest you reinstalling the package. You can follow these steps:
- Open Visual Studio 2010 as administrator and go to Tools -> Extension Manager...
- Find Telerik WebUI VSExtensions in the Installed Extensions section and click Uninstall button. If Telerik WebUI VSExtensions is not listed go straight to the next step.
- Find Telerik UserSettings VSExtensions in the Installed Extensions section and click Uninstall button. If Telerik WebUI VSExtensions is not listed go straight to the next step.
- Restart VS2010.
- Go to Extension Manager... -> Online Gallery. In the Search Online Gallery field (in the top right corner) type "Telerik WebUI VSExtensions ". Download and install the Telerik WebUI VSExtensions package.
- Restart VS2010 and check if the issue persist.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed