you can use reverse- and forward-mapping simultaneously. You can first use reverse-mapping and set the needed options. Add a reference field (if not done automatically):
1. Open reverse-mapping-wizard, select 2nd Tab "Advanced View".
2. Select the RequestedDate table and click on "Create Ref" on the right.
3. Select "Request" on Type combo and enter the field name for back-linking (e.g. _request).
4. Check "Field to Column Mapping".
Then you can use forward-mapping or adding the needed parts by hand:
1. Add a new property "Dates" with a member variable "_dates" to the Request-class
2. open app.config, navigate to the class section for "Request"
3. add a new entry
| <extension key="inverse" value="_request" />
| <extension key="managed" value="true" />
Note: the inverse field value must be the field from your RequestDates-class.