I have already replied to the same question you have asked in the support ticket, so that I paste my answer here, for the rest members of the community:
I can suggest that you try the following steps:
- It may be possible that there are some global styles on your page layout that breaks the appearance of the scripts controls. You can try removing all of the custom CSS and if that fixes your issue, then you can start turning one by one the styles until you find and fix the problematic rule. More information on this matter is available in Distorted Appearance help article.
- Can you confirm that all the requests executed by the page are successful? If there are requests which are not successful they could prevent control's scripts and styles from loading. If that is the case you can try
- Toggling the state of the CDN(turning it on/off)
- Clearing the cache of the browser/ASP server on which you are running the page.
- Use Fiddler or FireBug to see which requests are failing and why. You can also examine briefly Web Resources Troubleshooting and Troubleshooting Deployment on the Production Server help article and use the provided solutions, in case similar issues are present.
- Can you check whether the system date of the production server is not correct and if so, does fixing it resolve the issue?
- Can you confirm whether the issue is browser specific (if so which is the browser and its version) or it occurs in most major browsers like FireFox, IE, Chrome, etc?
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed