I'm trying to build a list which has to be visualized like a grid of tiles.
I did this before getting my license for RadControls, and that's how I did:
"0, 10, 0, 0"
Now I'm moving to RadControl and I'm following the online documentation
. I've come across the "Virtualization Strategies" and it says that I can just paste this code and start from it:
This should be just the first step to get to my result, but I can't go on because adding this code will make the compiler angry!
Here are the errors that it gives (some of them are in Italian so I'll translate them but I'm not sure on how VS2013 prints them in English!):
- Member "VirtualizationStrategyDefinition" unknown or not available
- Attached property 'VirtualizationStrategyDefinition' not found in type 'RadDataBoundListBox'
- Type 'telerikPrimitives:DynamicGridVirtualizationStrategyDefinition' not found. Check for missing references to assemblies
- The property 'VirtualizationStrategyDefinition' does not exist on the type 'Grid' in the XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Telerik.Windows.Controls;assembly=Telerik.Windows.Controls.Primitives'
- The tag 'DynamicGridVirtualizationStrategyDefinition' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Telerik.Windows.Controls;assembly=Telerik.Windows.Controls.Primitives'
Where am I wrong? I'm running the latest version of RadControls with Visual Studio 2013 RC.