I am not sure what could have caused the error on your side. Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce it on my end either. This said, is it possible for you to open a new support ticket and send a bit more details about the failure there?
For example, I would need the following information:
- Fiddler logs - to produce such logs, you can follow the next steps:
1. Download Fiddler from here and install it. Judging from your previous reply, you already have Fiddler installed but the link is there for any case.
2. Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
3. On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
4. Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
5. Open your project and try to reproduce the issue.
6. Open Fiddler again, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk (a SAZ file).
7. Finally, send us the saz files attached to your next reply.
- AppBuilder logs - you will find them under %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs\. Archive all of the content in that folder and attach it along with the Fiddler log.
- It might help a lot if you can share a sample AppBuilder project that reproduces the issue. Note that you should be able to an archived copy of it to your reply, as long as it is under 20mb in size.
Thank you for the help in advance. I am looking forward to your reply.