Thank you for contacting us about the issue.
Normally, there should be an error message in the AppBuilder output console
. Could you please share it with us?
Further, you can also use Fiddler to track the requests made by our product and identify what is causing the build failure. Still, if you decide to share a Fiddler trace with us, I suggest you to open a new private support ticket
as otherwise you risk exposing sensitive information in the AppBuilder public forum. Here are the exact steps you will need to perform in order to get the Fiddler logs:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Close AppBuilder, if it's running
- Run the preferred by you AppBuilder client and reproduce the build failure
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
- Zip the .saz file and attach it in a new support ticket
I am looking forward to your reply.