Build error

6 posts, 0 answers
  1. Kerim
    Kerim avatar
    6 posts

Posted 19 Mar 2015 Link to this post

Hi telerik team!
    I am writing hello world on nativeScript at AppBuilder platform. I created new project from template. It works perfetct with companion app (Run->Build->NativeScript) but i can't:
    1) run it on iOS or android emulator
    2) build app package  (Run->Build->App Package)

Thanks much
  2. Kaloyan
    Admin
    Kaloyan avatar
    872 posts

Posted 20 Mar 2015 Link to this post

Hi Kerim,

I am happy to see that you are interested in NativeScript. Now, straight to your concerns:
    • You can run NativeScript projects in Android emulators. Unfortunately, this is only possible in the AppBuilder Windows client. Here is a link for reference.
    • About the Application Package build, could you please elaborate a bit more on the issue you are experiencing? For example, does the build throw an error, or the whole App Package option is disabled on your side? If there is an error, please share it with us.

I hope this helps and I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Kaloyan
    Telerik

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

3. Kerim
    Kerim avatar
    6 posts

Posted 20 Mar 2015 in reply to Kaloyan Link to this post

Hi Koloyan, thanks for quick reply.
    I understand problem with debugging, but
    When I try to build AppBuilder Build running and running no result. Sometimes it gives error like "Build error" or "Internal server error". There is no problem with hybrid apps.
    Thanks again.
  4. Kerim
    Kerim avatar
    6 posts

Posted 21 Mar 2015 Link to this post

Build gives "Unable to complete build. Unexpected server error error
  5. Kerim
    Kerim avatar
    6 posts

Posted 21 Mar 2015 Link to this post

I am again

Seem problem was on my side. It works on linux. Thanks MUTCH!!!

6. Kaloyan
    Admin
    Kaloyan avatar
    872 posts

Posted 23 Mar 2015 Link to this post

Hi Kerim,

I am happy to see that you have managed to overcome the issue by yourself. Still, is it possible to share what was causing it? Such information could be really helpful for other AppBuilder users.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Kaloyan
    Telerik

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.