This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Build 629: Structural highlighting

5 Answers 70 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
deesnider
Top achievements
Rank 1
deesnider asked on 29 Jun 2011, 04:14 PM
Is it just me or is structural highlighting broken in this build?  I just installed it over the previous build I had installed; I've tried disabling and re-enabling it and on but highlights are not shown.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
deesnider
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Jun 2011, 04:26 PM
Hmmm, now it works.  I had to restart VS.NET for other reasons.  Also I was offline from TFS at the time.  Also played with the various options for how to highlight the structure.  I was kind of hurried so I couldn't tell exactly when it turned on.

No idea if what I was seeing was truly an issue.  Sorry if it wasn't but maybe someone else sees it.  'Unfortunately' it now works :)
Borislav
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jun 2011, 04:54 PM
Hello Deesnider,

I am sorry to hear you have troubles with JustCode. We don't have such problems reported from other users. Please let us know if it happens again.

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
Borko
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
deesnider
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Jun 2011, 07:20 PM
Not a problem.  Like I said it could have been something else .
Gregory
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Jul 2011, 07:44 PM
Using the brand new build: Version Q2 2011 (2011.2.713.1)

Using ASP.NET web site with VB.NET code with Visual Studio 2010.  No structural highlighting at all. I know of the checkbox that turns this feature on and off, it is definitely checked "On".  I have disabled all of the other extensions i was running that are not supplied by Telerik and still no structural highlighting. It has worked in the past.  

Anything  I can do to make it show up again or provide informaiton for troubleshooting?

--update--

Ok - After I tried all of that I opened a project in VS 2010, which did not have structural highlighting when I checked, left it open, did a bunch of work in another application and then came back and there it was - the structural highllighting was back.  Perhaps it just takes a while - or maybe posting to forum fixes the issue.

_Gregory
Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jul 2011, 12:45 PM
Hello Gregory,

We are not aware of the problem you have experienced. Please let us know if it happens again.

All the best,
Svetlozar
the Telerik team

Register for the Q2 2011 What's New Webinar Week. Mark your calendar for the week starting July 18th and book your seat for a walk through of all the exciting stuff we will ship with the new release!

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
deesnider
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
deesnider
Top achievements
Rank 1
Borislav
Telerik team