The new version of RadEditor for Moss is much better, but I still found some bugs:
- If I open in full screen mode a dialog the toolbar is not available afterwards. I'm not able to do anything except switching the back button in IE and loosing everything I edited.
- In Imagemap when I chose a picture I can not see the picture in the dialog and when I add areas to it and click update and then ok the picture is gone either. There is only a blank field with the hyperlinks in it.
- In the helpfile where all buttons are explained are some Images of the icons wrong.
Another thing: I would like to know how to customize some dialogs:
- I would like to disable the css - class in the hyperlink manager. If I delete the html-code for the dropdownbox it is gone, but I cannot click OK or Cancel. How can I Disable it?
- I also would like to remove the Tab Email in the Hyperlink Manager.
- Is it possible to add a "Link Text" inputbox to the Document Manager?
- How can I disable the function "chose image in the Imagemap dialog?
Thanks for helping and best regards