Bug in version 2011.3.1227.1050

5 posts, 1 answers
  1. AKROS
    AKROS avatar
    68 posts
    Member since:
    Oct 2011

    Posted 30 Dec 2011 Link to this post

    Hi Telerik,

    After moving to version 2011.3.1227.1050 (SL v4 and v5), I have the following bug:
    It's not possible anymore to enter values in the RadTreeListView. When I press the Enter key to validate my input, nothing happens.

    Reverting the project to an old version (without modifing the code) solve the problem.
    Greetings,

    Nicolas
  2. Dimitrina
    Admin
    Dimitrina avatar
    3769 posts

    Posted 30 Dec 2011 Link to this post

    Hi Nicolas,

     I have tested such a scenario, but I did not encounter any problem regarding the editing. We do not have such a problems reported eighter.

    Would it be possible for you to prepare for us a small runnable project that shows the problem?

    Kind regards,
    Didie
    the Telerik team

    Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

  3. DevCraft banner
  4. AKROS
    AKROS avatar
    68 posts
    Member since:
    Oct 2011

    Posted 30 Dec 2011 Link to this post

    Hi Didie,

    I've created a small project for you :)
    I just submitted it... it has the ticket id 497073.

    Hope it helps !
    Greetings,

    Nicolas
  5. Answer
    Dimitrina
    Admin
    Dimitrina avatar
    3769 posts

    Posted 30 Dec 2011 Link to this post

    Hi Nikolas,

     Thank you for the sample. We will investigate what is wrong and continue the further communication in the support thread.

    Happy holidays!

    Regards,
    Didie
    the Telerik team

    Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

  6. AKROS
    AKROS avatar
    68 posts
    Member since:
    Oct 2011

    Posted 30 Dec 2011 Link to this post

    Further note:

    The submitted version (SL 5, v2011.3.1227.1050) doesn't work when editing an employee.
    After downgrading to SL 4, v2011.3.1205.1050 everything works fine without code modification.

    Cheers,

    Nicolas

    Edit: This was fixed with the latest internal build

Back to Top
DevCraft banner