I have found a bug in the RadDock. It was working in a previous version of the telerik controls but not the new version.
See my two example projects in the solution I have uploaded to my webspace. (I have deleted the telerik DLLs from the bin folder so you will need to re-reference them)
The project FocusProof uses telerik version 2013.1.319.40
The project FocusWorks uses telerik version 2011.1.519.40
However, as 2011 doesn't work properly in IE 10, we need the later version.
I have proved that the project using 2013 fails and the one using 2011 works in Chrome, so please use chrome as the test browser.
How to prove the problem.
Edit the textbox on the left side. IMPORTANT... Leave the cursor in the textbox. Do not move, click or tab out of it. Now, grab the dock item from the right hand side and drag below the dock on the left.
You will then see a change on the screen in the case of the label showing what is in the text box.
Now... repeat with FocusProof.
You will NOT see the label.
The text changed event does not fire.
You will note that both projects are identical except for the namespaces and the referenced versions of telerik.
(Incidentally, I did also have the issue with the earlier version of telerik released this quarter).
I look forward to hearing from you. I really need a way to make this work as it was working in the previous version of telerik.