Broken Examples (302 error)

8 posts, 0 answers
  1. Mark
    Mark avatar
    7 posts

Posted 18 Jun 2013 Link to this post

I was looking forward to seeing some changes to the ODataDataSource - Filtering, Sorting and Paging with RadGrid demo after this latest update to fix some glitches.  However, this demo and two of the others are now broken and have been down for several days.  The service on odata.org seems to have moved.  Using Fiddler on the demo page, I get:

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    Content-Length: 321
    Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:26:16 GMT
    Location: /(S(1z3r2a0jbjtlcjtx4j00pwta))/Northwind/Northwind.svc/Orders?$callback=jQuery19107677443233304048_1371583576801&%24format=json&%24inlinecount=allpages&%24top=20&%24filter=&%24orderby=
    Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
    X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
    Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
    Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET
    Access-Control-Allow-Headers: Accept, Origin, Content-Type, MaxDataServiceVersion
    Access-Control-Expose-Headers: DataServiceVersion

<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>
    <h2>Object moved to <a href="/(S(1z3r2a0jbjtlcjtx4j00pwta))/Northwind/Northwind.svc/Orders?$callback=jQuery19107677443233304048_1371583576801&%24format=json&%24inlinecount=allpages&%24top=20&%24filter=&%24orderby=">here</a>.</h2>
    </body></html>
  2. Dimitar Terziev
    Admin
    Dimitar Terziev avatar
    1266 posts

Posted 19 Jun 2013 Link to this post

Hi Mark,

Thank for reporting this problem, we have managed to fix all demos beside the Data Paging one ( which will be fixed as soon as possible). All changes are live and should be working as expected. As a token of gratitude your Telerik points are updated.

Regards,
    Dimitar Terziev
    Telerik
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Mark
    Mark avatar
    7 posts

Posted 19 Jun 2013 Link to this post

Thanks Dimitar! I'm excited to see that the Filtering/Sorting/Paging example no longer seems to have any issues in this version. :)
  5. jose luis
    jose luis avatar
    20 posts

Posted 24 Jun 2013 Link to this post

Hello

All the DaataServicesDataSource examples are broken, when access services.odata.org service also in the silverlight exaples version Q2 version.

Thanks 
  6. Dimitar Terziev
    Admin
    Dimitar Terziev avatar
    1266 posts

Hello,

As mentioned in my previous post, currently the only failing example on live is the Data Paging one and we are doing our best to fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Dimitar Terziev
    Telerik
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
  7. jose luis
    jose luis avatar
    20 posts

Hello, I´m sorry, but i have this error in the downloaded examples and in your public page.

What i mention is that also the silverlight examples have errors, please check the screenshot.

Thanks
  8. jose luis
    jose luis avatar
    20 posts

Thanks
  9. Kate
    Admin
    Kate avatar
    1898 posts

Posted 25 Jun 2013 Link to this post

Hi Jose,

Please open a separate forum post under the Silverlight section where you can report the issue, so that our Silverlight team can take a look at it and address it accordingly.

Regards,
    Kate
    Telerik
UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017