When I click a data-role="backbutton" button and move just a little bit as I click, the BackButton navigates back but the attached click event calling my code does not fire.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Click on the Find tab control entry (2nd one on the bottom)
2. Click on the Filter button in top right hand corner
3. Click on the "Floors" item (next to last)
4. Click on a few floors. Check box will be displayed on right.
5. Click on the "Filter" button in top left hand to go back to Filter view.
6. When back on the "Filter" view it "should" show the number of floors selected.
In step 5 above, if you drag a little bit when you click the back button will fire but the attached click event calling my code is not fired and the number of floors selected will not be displayed properly on the "Filter" view.
I have recorded a video of this plunker recreating the problem on an iPad Air: