I would like to have the grid automatically add a new row when the user presses "Tab" from the last cell in the last row of the grid.
1. Focus is given to the top-left cell in the grid.
2. Grid is displayed with deafult empty rows(e.g. 5 ) and user can add new data in textbox / dropdown
3. User can navigave row cells but pressing "tab"
4. after last row last cell "Tab" create new emapy row in grid.
5. also allow to create row from "Add row button".
6. at the end user can save all row data
(Featue like word table after end tab create new row...)
Any ideas on how to make the grid keep adding more rows automatically?
looking for same solution but in asp.net ...