Thank you for your feedback.
There is indeed a bug in our way of handling self-references when both ends of the association have properties.
I have updated the OpenAccessMetadataProvider
to handle properly this situation and you can find the new version of the file attached.
You can copy the fixed template over the original ones in
// for C# and Visual Studio 2012
C:\Program Files\Telerik\OpenAccess ORM\dsl2012\Extensibility\Dsw\Templates\CSharp\DataServices
// or for VB and Visual Studio 2012
C:\Program Files\Telerik\OpenAccess ORM\dsl2012\Extensibility\Dsw\Templates\VisualBasic\DataServices
If you are using Visual Studio 2010 please change dsl2012
If you are part of a team that actively uses Add OpenAccess Service
wizard, please distribute the new code file to all team mates.
I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have also added 500 Telerik point for reporting a new bug in our product.
the Telerik team