This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Appointment Height

3 Answers 145 Views
ScheduleView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Cameron
Top achievements
Rank 1
Cameron asked on 15 Jul 2015, 10:10 AM

Hey,

I have created a Scheduleview and I am using Timeline view exclusively. When I have appointments that stack because of time overlapping, the other appointments in that group stretch to fit the height of the row. How can I prevent this from happening?

Also, I am aware that the functionality has been added to the month view to be able to define the height of the appointments. Is there a way to do this for the Timeline view?

Thanks

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rosi
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jul 2015, 01:57 PM
Hi,

You can try using the StretchAppointments property of the TimeLineview definition. –it sets whether the appointments will be stretched to fill all available space in the TimeSlot. .By default StretchAppointments is set to False.

Regards,
Rosi
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Cameron
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Jul 2015, 09:31 AM

Hey, 

Thanks for that, it has solved my problem with the stretching appointments. Do you know of a way to set custom heights for the appointments? 

I could also do with a way to remove the grey line at the bottom of the appointment. I am not entirely sure what this is for. 

Thanks

Rosi
Telerik team
answered on 21 Jul 2015, 06:34 AM
Hi,

You can configure the Height of ApppointmentItems by changing the MinAppointmentHeight property of the control.

As for the "grey line" -it is visible in Windows8 theme only.Its purpose is to display the TimeMarker of the Appointment.You can remove it by editing the AppointmentTemplate or choose from one of our other predefined themes.

Regards,
Rosi
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
ScheduleView
Asked by
Cameron
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rosi
Telerik team
Cameron
Top achievements
Rank 1