Applying theme for web application

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. sabarishbabu
    sabarishbabu avatar
    136 posts

Posted 18 Jul 2012 Link to this post

I have already developed a windows application. Now i am going to convert the windows application to web application.. I want to use the same theme used in windows application in my web application also. Is there any easy way to convert the themes from windows to web.

Will Telerik provides various themes for whole application? I need apple theme to be applied in my application.. Please provide me the apple theme css Files...

2. O.D.
    O.D. avatar
    13 posts

Posted 18 Jul 2012 Link to this post

Hello sabarishbabu,

To convert from Windows Forms themes, to web, there are some concepts to discern at first :

Themes in Telerik for Windows Forms are Skins in Telerik for Ajax.

So, indeed, Telerik for ajax has its own set of skins, which are similar or their equivalent to those of WindowsForms.

For Example : the Office2010Blue and Office2010Silver skins, are available in both Windows Forms and Web.

As for the concept of themes, proposes folders, to organize all appearance configuration as App_Themes, in which you would define your own set of Css, javascript and images, and also, include Skins configuration.

As for The skins available, It is better to submit a support ticket, to ask which skins may be available from previous versions, if you do not see them in the demos section, for the current and supported versions.

For reference : 

hope this helps,
    Kind Regards,

3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner