It seems you might be experiencing issues with the update. Would you mind trying the following steps to resolve your issues?
1. Close running instances of the AppBuilder Windows client.
2. Run the Windows Task Manager.
3. From the Processes tab, end any Icenium.Graphite.exe processes and close the Task Manager.
4. Run your default uninstall tool.
For example, the Windows Uninstall or change a program tool.
5. In Windows Explorer, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Telerik and delete the BlackDragon folder, if present.
6. In Windows Explorer, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Apps\2.0 and delete its contents.
This operation will remove data for all ClickOnce applications on your system and might affect their performance.
Afterwards, do a clean install of the Windows client. You can get the executable from here
Icenium is now Telerik AppBuilder
, and is part of the Telerik Platform
. Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal
, so we can become even better!