Thank you for reporting this issue. We are not aware of any build downtime issues at the time of your initial post. Judging by your last reply, this behavior has been resolved. Is this correct? Still, we would like to investigate this incident since the build for the AppBuilder companion app should be completed almost immediately and what you have observed is not an expected behavior.
If you are still experiencing some issues in that manner, would you, please, share more details such as:
- The AppBuilder client you are using.
- Did you experience other connectivity issues at the time.
- Was this a single incident?
- Were you running multiple instances of AppBuilder?
- Were there details in the log? (For Graphite and VSE, you can check the files stored at %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs
- Did you have Fiddler running at the time? If yes, do you have the logs or did you notice anything unusual in the logs?
Regarding the QR code scanner issue, some QR code scanners do not decode the code correctly and this has been known to cause multiple deployment issues. You can use either the QR code reader in the companion app or try RedLaser
, QR Reader for iPhone
. However, when deploying in the companion app, it would probably be easier to use the built-in QR code scanner.