We apologize for all the inconveniences this has caused. Unfortunately, we are still not aware of what could be causing such delays in our client and would like to ask you for Fiddler logs of the whole synchronizing process. Please, if possible send them in separate tickets as it is highly possible for them to contain sensitive information.
Here are the steps for catching the needed information with Fiddler:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled.
- Open your project and attempt to reproduce the issue..
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk (a SAZ file).
- Send us the saz file.
Thank you for the help in advance.