The latest update that you installed is a hotfix that is intended to fix the .Net 4.0 issue reported in this thread. However, the issue you are experiencing is not something we've seen reported since the release.
You said you uninstalled AppBuilder
, but I was wondering if you have cleared the AppBuilder
cache after you uninstalled the client. I am asking since the uninstallation does not clear the cache at all. This is why we usually recommend performing a complete uninstall as described here. Basically a complete uninstall includes uninstalling the component plus removing the content of the following two folders:
- %LOCALAPPDATA%\Apps\2.0 - this operation will remove data for ClickOnce applications on your system.
- %LOCALAPPDATA%\Telerik and delete the BlackDragon folder, if present. - this will remove the AppBuilder local data and cache
If you have removed both folders and the re-installation did not help, would you please capture the HTTP requests AppBuilder
perform on your machine. I'd like to examine those to better understand what is going wrong. You can use these steps to capture them:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Run your AppBuilder client and perform the operations that failed
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
- Zip the .saz file and send it over
Also, please send over the AppBuilder
logs which are saved in %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs
Thank you in advance for your cooperation on the matter.