I am not sure what might be causing the issues you are experiencing. There is known issue with iOS devices connectivity to the Windows client of AppBuilder. However, if this is indeed the issue, reconnecting the device should resolve it.
If that, however, is not the case, we will need more information in order to further investigate it. Can you please send over the following information:
- Can you see the device in iTunes?
- Which iTunes version your machine is running?
- When you connected the iOS device the first time, were you prompted to confirm your computer should be trusted?
- What is the device model and OS?
- Are you connecting your device directly to the Windows 7 machine you are running? Specifically, I need to know if the Windows 7 machine the AppBuilder client is running on is a virtual machine.
- Can you send us the AppBuilder logs? They are located in the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs folder.
Thank you in advance for the additional details.