This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

App Store rejects build with ERROR ITMS-90475: "Invalid Bundle. iPad Multitasking support requires launch story board in bundle

2 Answers 2018 Views
iOS Devices
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Ravi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ravi asked on 23 May 2016, 06:26 PM

Our App is being rejected by App Store when trying to publish with the error "ERROR ITMS-90475: "Invalid Bundle. iPad Multitasking support requires launch story board in bundle". Based on some research I added the following tag to the info.plist file 

<key>UIRequiresFullScreen</key>
        <true/>     

After adding this tag I was able to publish the app for Beta testing but when testing on iPad we found an issue where the botton Navbar is not visible. 

We are in a catch 22 situation where without the tag we cannot publish to App Store and with the tag the App essentially becomes useless on iPad.

Any help to resolve this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ravi
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 May 2016, 06:36 PM
I think I posted my question in the wrong forum. I opened another thread under Platform -> Apple iOS. If this is not correct forum please accept my apologies and close the thread.
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 26 May 2016, 10:28 AM
Hello Ravi,

As replied in your support ticket with ID: 1037384:
"iPad multitasking implies sharing the screen with another app. There is a specific key - UIRequiresFullScreen, in the Info.plist that is used to define whether the current app will use full screen or not. Saying "requires full screen" is like saying "don't support multitasking". UIRequiresFullScreen setting is set to false by default and because the iPad supports multitasking, it requires all the orientations to be allowed. You can see all SupportedOrientations here.

So basically it depends on whether you need the multitasking or not - if you need it, it is enough to set <key>UIRequiresFullScreen</key><true/> in your Info.plist file. If you do not need it however, set all the supported orientations and do not add UIRequiresFullScreen.

In your case it seems you do not need multitasking, so you may want to try adding all supported orientations.

More on iPad multitasking you may read in the following links:

Further, please avoid opening multiple forum or support threads on the same issue as this only makes our work harder and could lead to delays in our replies. Thank you for the understanding in advance.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

Tags
iOS Devices
Asked by
Ravi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ravi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kaloyan
Telerik team