We will need more information in order to investigate what is going wrong. Can you please open the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Cache
folder and zip its content. Then remove this folder from your machine and try opening the Windows client of AppBuilder
If clearing the cache helps, we will appreciate it if you can send over the zipped Cache folder so that we can examine it and try to find the cause for the issue.
If, however, the cache is not the cause for the issue, we will need to examine the HTTP requests AppBuilder performs on your side. In order to capture them, you can use Fiddler:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Run AppBuilder and try to open a project again
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
- Zip the .saz file and send it over
Thank you in advance for your cooperation on the matter.