A lot of you have asked. and we delivered - Kendo UI Developer Certifications are here. http://www.telerik.com/kendo-ui/developer-certification
The test is a set of comprehensive questions that assesses your WORKING knowledge of the Kendo UI framework. We didn't want to follow the approach by other certification bodies and help 'print' certificates. Kendo UI Certification. You can see more about our approach at my blog post here http://www.telerik.com/blogs/introducing-kendo-ui-developer-certification.
Our complete support team has now gone through certification exam. Soon certification will also be a requirement for any of our partners doing Kendo UI work.
Exam topic wise, you can expect:
- Kendo UI setup in a new project.
- Kendo UI dependencies and requirements.
- General knowledge of what widgets Kendo UI contains
- Some specific widget options questions (Grid, AutoComplete, Slider, Splitter, Scheduler)
- Mostly Kendo UI Web/Framework, very little DataViz, no Kendo UI Mobile
There is no book to study from; we'd like to certify your EXPERIENCE and WORKING knowledge of Kendo UI.
See more at: http://www.telerik.com/kendo-ui/developer-certification