I picked up an issue when renaming a folder in the RadFileExplorer. I had a look at your online demo's and the same happens there as well.
If you look at the following demo: FileExplorer / Custom File Content Provider
You can follow these steps to reproduce the problem.
- Create a folder, e.g. "MyTest" under the existing "Fruits" folder.
- The "MyTest" folder will display in the Tree view as well as the Grid view.
- Rename it to "MyTest1" in the Tree view on the left hand side.
- The folder is renamed in the Tree view and the Grid view shows the content of the folder
- Now click on the parent "Fruits" folder in the Tree View.
- The Tree view will display the correct new name, but the Grid view still shows the old name of "MyTest" (if it does not behave this way the first time, just repeat the steps of renaming the folder in the Tree view again).
When clicking a folder in the Tree view. the Grid view gets refreshed once, but then it seems as if it gets cached and when clicking it again, it shows the old data, even though a folder has been renamed in the meantime in the Tree view.
Any way to get around this problem?