It seems that the Telerik WebUI VSExtensions failed installing properly for some reason.
Can you try the steps below to fix these?
- Close all instances of Visual Studio 2010
- Start a Windows Explorer
- Navigate to the %localappdata%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions folder
- Delete the Telerik WebUI VSExtensions and the Telerik UserSettings VSExtensions folders under the Telerik folder if these exist
- Navigate to the [VisualStudioInstallDir]\Common7\IDE\Extensions folder
- Wipe out the Telerik WebUI VSExtensions and the Telerik UserSettings VSExtensions folders under the Telerik folder if these exist
- Start a browser and download the Telerik WebUI VSExtensions from the Visual Studio Online Gallery (these are the latest versions of the VSExtensions and are always in sync; we have scheduled a newer version upload for mid-next week).
- After download, double-click the vsix package and install it to Visual Studio
As per your BIN files question, you should update your project's reference (through the Solution Explorer) instead of directly replacing the assembly in the BIN. A consequent rebuild of the project should copy the right assembly to the BIN.
the Telerik team