This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

A installation error of Telerik.UI.for.Aspnet.Core (v2016.2.714)

2 Answers 81 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Amstrong
Top achievements
Rank 1
Amstrong asked on 08 Aug 2016, 03:10 AM

Hi,

A error was encounted when I installed Telerik.UI.for.Aspnet.Core (v2016.2.714) by NuGet in VS2015. The error detail is as the attached file.

Could you please help to check them and tell me how to install it correctly. Is there any special setting in VS2015 for the installation?

BTW, I can't submit support ticket through login of my account now (investigating cause), I want to get your help from here as suggest from your support team.

Regards,

Amstrong

Aug.8, 2016

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vesko
Telerik team
answered on 09 Aug 2016, 04:32 PM
Hi Amstron,

We are sorry for the late reply.

This error may indicate a temporary connectivity issue. Could you please give it another try? If that is not the case let us know:

1. The version of NuGet Package Manager.
2. The version of Microsoft .NET Core Tools.
3. Which update is installed in your Visual Studio 2015.
4. Does this error occurs with other Telerik packages?

The versions we ask for could be found in the About Microsoft Visual Studio dialog (Help | About Microsoft Visual Studio).

Regards,
Vesko
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Amstrong
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Aug 2016, 03:13 AM

Hi Vesko,

I finally had installed it sucessfully by repeated attempts in another day. Perhaps, the error was caused by some network trouble.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Amstrong

Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
Amstrong
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vesko
Telerik team