A installation error of Telerik.UI.for.Aspnet.Core (v2016.2.714)

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Amstrong
    Amstrong avatar
    5 posts

Posted 07 Aug Link to this post

A error was encounted when I installed Telerik.UI.for.Aspnet.Core (v2016.2.714) by NuGet in VS2015. The error detail is as the attached file.

Could you please help to check them and tell me how to install it correctly. Is there any special setting in VS2015 for the installation?

BTW, I can't submit support ticket through login of my account now (investigating cause), I want to get your help from here as suggest from your support team.

Aug.8, 2016

2. Vesko
    Vesko avatar
    96 posts

Posted 09 Aug Link to this post

Hi Amstron,

We are sorry for the late reply.

This error may indicate a temporary connectivity issue. Could you please give it another try? If that is not the case let us know:

1. The version of NuGet Package Manager.
    2. The version of Microsoft .NET Core Tools.
    3. Which update is installed in your Visual Studio 2015.
    4. Does this error occurs with other Telerik packages?

The versions we ask for could be found in the About Microsoft Visual Studio dialog (Help | About Microsoft Visual Studio).

Telerik by Progress
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. UI for ASP.NET AJAX banner
  4. Amstrong
    Amstrong avatar
    5 posts

Posted 09 Aug in reply to Vesko Link to this post

Hi Vesko,

I finally had installed it sucessfully by repeated attempts in another day. Perhaps, the error was caused by some network trouble.

Thanks for your help.