This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

90086 Missing 64-bit support

1 Answer 45 Views
Report a bug
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tim asked on 28 Jul 2016, 10:18 AM

Hi Folks, 

I just used the in-browser client to generate a iOS build to upload my NativeScript (2.0) app to the iTunes store. The build was successful, but when I transferred the file to a macbook and tried to upload it with the Application Loader, I got this error and it refused to send the file.

I have successfully generated a build on July 11th. I was able to upload that file and install it as an internal tester via TestFlight. It ran as expected, but is not the release version.

Having a small panic attack here, as we are done development and we're on a tight deadline to release the thing now.

I saw this in a earlier posting. So if this is correct I would expect 64 bit support to be there.

http://www.telerik.com/forums/64-bit-and-ios-8-requirements-for-app-updates

Can anybody shed any light on this issue, or advise me of a workaround?

Much obliged,

Tim

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 02 Aug 2016, 10:25 AM
Hi Tim,

As replied in your support ticket on the same issue:
  • It seems that other people are experiencing the same issue with the Application Loader tool. Here is a very recent thread on this, that explains you will need to update XCode and Application Loader to their latest versions in order to resolve the problem. Please check it out an let us know if this has some effect.
  • The issue can also be related to a non 64-bit device connected to your mac at the time of the upload. In this stackoverflow thread this is discussed in deeper details. Hope it helps.
  • Additionally, we were able to publish {N} 2.0 application on our side via the AppBuilder Publish feature. This means that, the issue is most probably outside of our domain. 

I suggest that we continue our communication in the opened support ticket and once we have a clear resolution, update this forum thread.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik by Progress

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

Tags
Report a bug
Asked by
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
Share this question
or