This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

combobox rendering issue

4 Answers 37 Views
ComboBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jens
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Jens asked on 22 Jan 2014, 02:00 PM
hello,

i have a problem with the combobox. The rendering seems not to be all right.
I have a screenshot. An idea whats wrong?

greetings
Jens

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kate
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jan 2014, 04:47 PM
Hi Jens,

From the image file that you provided it seems that the styles for the control are not loaded. Unfortunately this is image is not sufficient for me to determine what is the exact cause. Can you please provide a live url that I can test locally and inspect what might be causing the issue?

Regards,
Kate
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Jens
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
answered on 23 Jan 2014, 11:10 AM
Hello Kate,

Thanks for you answer. The image  is from an intranet-application, so i can not send you an url. the funny thing is, that the telerik-controls are in an ajaxpanel. when i using enableajax=true i have the probelm with the rendering. wenn i using enableajax=false all is fine.
Do you know why?

Greetings
Jens
Accepted
Kate
Telerik team
answered on 27 Jan 2014, 11:00 AM
Hi Jens,

Does this issue occur only in IE browsers? Please try adding the RadStyleSheetManager control on the page with the RadAjaxPanel and check if the issue still persists? If it does I would kindly ask you to provide us with a very simplified runnable project that can be tested locally so I could check what might be causing the issue that you currently experience.

Regards,
Kate
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Jens
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
answered on 27 Jan 2014, 12:50 PM
Hello Kate,

i only have the IE browser. I try it with the RadStyleSheetManager and it seems that this helps. Thank you very much.

Regards
Jens
Tags
ComboBox
Asked by
Jens
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
Kate
Telerik team