This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Tab Strip

3 Answers 68 Views
TabStrip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sunny
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sunny asked on 05 Mar 2013, 11:44 PM
<telerik:RadTabStrip ID="RadTabStrip1" runat="server" Width="960px">
                <Tabs>
                    <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Align="center" Text="Search" TabIndex="0"
                        Selected="true" ToolTip="Search">
                        <Tabs>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="~/Companies.aspx" TabIndex="0" ToolTip="By Companies"
                                Text="By Companies">
                            </telerik:RadTab>
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="~/MRFQ.aspx" Text="By MRFQ #" ToolTip="By MRFQ #"
                                TabIndex="1">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="~/Estimate.aspx" TabIndex="2" ToolTip="By Estimate #"
                                Text="By Estimate #">
                        </Tabs>
                    <telerik:RadTab runat="server" Text=" Purchase Orders" TabIndex="1" ToolTip="Purchase Orders">
                    <Tabs>
                     <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="~/PurchaseOrder.aspx" TabIndex="0" ToolTip="Purchase Order"
                                Text="Purchase Order">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="#" Text=" Estimated Expenses" ToolTip=" Estimated Expenses"
                                TabIndex="1">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="#" TabIndex="2" ToolTip="UnEstimated Expenses"
                                Text="UnEstimated Expenses"></telerik:RadTab>
                                 <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="#" TabIndex="3" ToolTip=" Other Expenses"
                                Text=" Other Expenses">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="#" Text="Materials Received" ToolTip="Materials Received"
                                TabIndex="4">
                            <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="#" TabIndex="5" ToolTip=" Invoices Received"
                                Text=" Invoices Received"></telerik:RadTab>
                             <telerik:RadTab runat="server" NavigateUrl="#" TabIndex="6" ToolTip=" Profit and Loss"
                                Text=" Profit and Loss"></telerik:RadTab>

</Tabs>
                </Tabs>
            </telerik:RadTabStrip>

Here is my code of tab strip and i have also attached screen shot so now problem is this when i click on Purchase Order Tab its not maintaining the state means after selecting the tab its again going and selecting seach tab that i dont want and also i dont want to use Rad Master Page view concept so please tell me asap

Thanks in advance

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nencho
Telerik team
answered on 08 Mar 2013, 04:24 PM
Hello Sunny,

As I can see you had used the NavigateUrl property in the RadTab configuration. With this approach you would navigate the page to specified page in the NavigateUrl property. I can suggest you to use an associated RadMultiPage control and specify the NavigateUrl properties in the corresponding RadPageViews, like demonstrated in our help article here. In addition, could you elaborate what do you mean by "Rad Master Page view". Do you want to omit the usage of and RadMultiPage?

All the best,
Nencho
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Anwar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Jul 2013, 01:45 PM
Hi
I was recently reading about the new rad trip and I have sucessfully used it in web forms.
My question is can I use it in a ASP.net MVC application or is tthere a different verion of it?

Thanks for your help
Anwar
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 26 Jul 2013, 08:32 AM
Hi Anwar,

You can use ASP. NET. AJAX RadTabStrip as any other control of RadContols in MVC.

You can also consider the Kendo TabStrip that may be more useful for your case.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards,
Plamen
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
TabStrip
Asked by
Sunny
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nencho
Telerik team
Anwar
Top achievements
Rank 1