Rad Grid

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Sunny
    Sunny avatar
    26 posts

Posted 25 Feb 2013 Link to this post

Hello Sir/Madam,

I m using rad grid with item command and selected index changed events now i want whenever i use item commad current row color should be changed as appear in selected index change event

or 2nd possibilty is also here that is i m using three rad grids in which 1st grid id is grd_optnandprcng so that whenever i fired item command of fthis grid then second grid data(id="Req_items") and Third grid data(id="opt_items") should not refresh or ajax refersh image should not appear with it but on selected index changed it should be refresh .

<telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="grd_optnandprcng">
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="Req_items"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="opt_items"></telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl>

so please tell me solution of both possibility.

2. Eyup
    Eyup avatar
    2942 posts

Posted 28 Feb 2013 Link to this post

Hi Sunny,

I have already replied to your query in the following forum thread:

I suggest that we continue our conversation on the mentioned thread to enable other users with similar issues to track  the discussion more easily. In addition, please note that avoiding multiple threads with similar issues will enable us to respond more quickly and efficiently to your posts.

the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner