This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Screen Issues in Chrome

0 Answers 31 Views
FileExplorer
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Eric Klein
Top achievements
Rank 1
Eric Klein asked on 06 Nov 2012, 03:28 PM
Having issues only with chrome.  It works in all other browsers.  It apears that when I open a screen with RadFileExplorer and then hit the upload button the upload screen displays properly, but when I add files in chrome parts of the screen disappear.  It seems like a zored issue. I have include 2 files one is the initial the other is after I drag 2 files at one time into the uploader.  If I am to drag a 3rd file then the screen grows and shows the last file loaded but hides the previous 2.  When I click on the header the entire screen shows.

This is the code for the filemange on my main screen
<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager1" runat="server" Style="z-index: 7001">
        <Windows>
            <telerik:RadWindow ID="FileManager" runat="server" Title="" Height="600px" Width="800px"
                ReloadOnShow="True" Modal="True" Skin="WebBlue" VisibleStatusbar="false" ShowContentDuringLoad="false" />
        </Windows>
    </telerik:RadWindowManager>

this is the markup of the filemanger screen
<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="FileManager.aspx.cs" Inherits="ComplianceClient.MarketingScreens.FileManager" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
    <telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="RadCodeBlock1" runat="server">
    <style type="text/css">
         #<%=RadFileExplorer1.ClientID%>_uploadContainer
         {
             overflow-x: hidden !important;
         }
     </style>
</telerik:RadCodeBlock>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server">
    </telerik:RadScriptManager>
    <div>
        <asp:Literal ID="lblScript" runat="server"></asp:Literal>
        <asp:Label ID="lblErrorMessage" runat="server" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="Red"></asp:Label>
        <telerik:RadFileExplorer ID="RadFileExplorer1" runat="server" Skin="WebBlue" Width="100%"  style="z-index:7001" >
           <Configuration EnableAsyncUpload="true" />
        </telerik:RadFileExplorer>
    </div>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

On the load event of the filemanger screen I have
RadFileExplorer1.WindowManager.Style.Add("z-index", "100001");

Does anyont have anyidea how to keep the screen on top, or why parts of the screen seem to disappear?

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
FileExplorer
Asked by
Eric Klein
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or