This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Tree View Reloading after a postback

1 Answer 35 Views
TreeView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Aarsh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Aarsh asked on 20 Sep 2012, 06:51 PM
Hi friends,

I am having a scenario where I am using radtree more likely the windows explorer's folder tree view, and there are certain scenarios where I need to open up a new a new radtab OR even a browser tab.

I tried to dig this up in forums but all that I found at most places was a suggestion to use "SelectedNode.Selected=true;" That does work for the same page holding off the node selected,

but what if I do post back / open up a new rad tab / open up a new browser tab-window ?

In theory all these ways should be seems-less.

I have that rad-tree in the master page so I **should** be able to store and use it in the page_Load even in the master page's code behind - would you please post a code demonstrating this ?

Is it possible to use the session variables and retrieving the same on the other page, if so I'd like to request a demo for that.

Thanks

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 21 Sep 2012, 01:32 PM
Hello Aarsh,

You can refer to this Code Library where is provided one way to achieve similar behavior.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards,
Plamen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
TreeView
Asked by
Aarsh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Plamen
Telerik team
Share this question
or