JustDecompiler bug

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Isidro Padilla
    Isidro Padilla avatar
    31 posts

Posted 01 Mar 2012 Link to this post

Hello:
    Found an annoying bug in the latest JustDecompiler relassed on 2012.1.214.2.
    The bug occurs when you compile the library ICSharpCode.NRefactory.dll . See  VBNetOutputVisitor () where
    decompiled incorrectly line is present in several points in the decompiled.

if (<PrivateImplementationDetails> {8A212A61-412F-927F-FA8C-0D0CAAA3B3E4}. $ $ method0x6000557-1 == null)

Please see the following generated code too:

using System.Runtime.CompilerServices;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

internal class <PrivateImplementationDetails>{8A212A61-FA8C-412F-927F-0D0CAAA3B3E4}
    {
        internal static Dictionary<string, int> $$method0x6000557-1;

internal static Dictionary<string, int> $$method0x6000703-1;

internal static __StaticArrayInitTypeSize=5880 $$method0x6000b11-1;

internal static __StaticArrayInitTypeSize=8320 $$method0x6000b12-1;

[StructLayout(LayoutKind.Explicit)]
        private struct __StaticArrayInitTypeSize=5880
        {

}

[StructLayout(LayoutKind.Explicit)]
        private struct __StaticArrayInitTypeSize=8320
        {

}
    }

ipadilla
  2. Yordan Dikov
    Admin
    Yordan Dikov avatar
    69 posts

Posted 06 Mar 2012 Link to this post

Hi Isidro,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the bug you reported. The DLL produced from compiling NRefactory v5 doesn't contain method VBNetOutputVisitor() . Are you trying to decompile a different version of NRefactory, or am I missing something?

Kind regards,
    Yordan Dikov
    the Telerik team
    Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Isidro Padilla
    Isidro Padilla avatar
    31 posts

Posted 06 Mar 2012 Link to this post

Hi Yordan,
    I used the library that comes with the pack "SharpDevelop 4.1", I think version 5.0 is not yet finished.

I tried attaching this library but I think the forum does not support. Dll or. Zip.

I do not think you have problems downloading "SharpDevelop 4.1". The problem is that you must install to have the. Dll.

In google there is also the possibility of finding a version earlier than version 5 package separate from SharpDevelop 4.1.

Either way, if you want me to send the dll proporcioname an email, please.

JustDescompiler is becoming a useful tool. Thanks for sharing.

ipadilla

P.D: I use this library because I know that is difficult to decompile. You can find a lot of problems decompiling this library. Try it, please.
  5. Yordan Dikov
    Admin
    Yordan Dikov avatar
    69 posts

Posted 07 Mar 2012 Link to this post

Hello Isidro,

Thanks for the quick response. I found the type in ICSharpCode.NRefactory.dll for the 4.1 version of SharpDevelop. I've logged the bug and we'll take a look into it. We'll try and provide a fix in one of the upcoming releases, so stay tuned.

Kind regards,
    Yordan Dikov
    the Telerik team
    Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>