This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadAsyncUpload

1 Answer 52 Views
AsyncUpload
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Antony
Top achievements
Rank 1
Antony asked on 25 Feb 2012, 09:31 PM
i am new to this I would like to help me please I have a RadAsyncUpload and RadBinaryImage when loadinga picture from the photo RadAsyncUpload shown in the image RadBinaryImage but when I choose another image that shows nothing I RadBinaryImage I have this code
                   <telerik: RadAsyncUpload runat = "server" ID = "BtnExmaminarLogo"
                                               MaxFileInputsCount = "1" OnClientFileUploaded = "fileUploaded"
             OnFileUploaded = "BtnExmaminarLogo_FileUploaded" AllowedFileExtensions = "jpeg, jpg, gif, png, bmp"
                                               OnClientValidationFailed = "validationFailed" Width = "100%" Height = "100%">
             Select="Elegir <Localization Logo" Remove="Elegir Otra" Cancel="Cancelar" />
I want that when elgir "Choose Other" in the RadAsyncUpload not show the image the bone RadBinaryImagethis blank that do not know how please help  

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 29 Feb 2012, 04:26 PM
Hi Anthony,

You can change the image on the OnClientValidationFailed event with another Ajax Request as it is done in the attached project.

Hope this will be helpful.

All the best,
Plamen Zdravkov
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
AsyncUpload
Asked by
Antony
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Plamen
Telerik team
Share this question
or