This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Calendar

1 Answer 51 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Gomathi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Gomathi asked on 23 Jun 2011, 05:24 AM

I am getting below errors when trying demo example..
please give me any sample to use telerik calendar with event.

Error 2 The tag 'DisableWeekendsSelection' does not exist in XML namespace 'clr-namespace:Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook'. C:\Tool Anaysis\Try\Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook\Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook\MainPage.xaml 44 30 Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook
Error 4 The type 'my:DisableWeekendsSelection' was not found. Verify that you are not missing an assembly reference and that all referenced assemblies have been built. C:\Tool Anaysis\Try\Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook\Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook\MainPage.xaml 45 30 Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook
Error 5 The attachable property 'DefaultTemplate' was not found in type 'DisableWeekendsSelection'. C:\Tool Anaysis\Try\Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook\Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook\MainPage.xaml 46 34 Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook
Error 6 The attachable property 'SpecialDay' was not found in type 'DisableWeekendsSelection'. C:\Tool Anaysis\Try\Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook\Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook\MainPage.xaml 52 34 Telerik.Windows.Examples.Calendar.FirstLook

In forum i have seen this same error..There they have given any proper solution.So please send me any sample for Calendar first look.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Konstantina
Telerik team
answered on 24 Jun 2011, 10:53 AM
Hi Gomathi,

Are you looking at this demos? If so and you still get the error, could you please give us the steps to reproduce. Also, give us some more details what exactly you want to achieve with RadCalendar control. Meanwhile, you can check our online documentation.

Looking forward to your reply.

Greetings,
Konstantina
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Gomathi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Konstantina
Telerik team
Share this question
or