This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Hosted Trial Error

9 Answers 90 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Cliff Gibson
Top achievements
Rank 1
Cliff Gibson asked on 16 May 2011, 09:19 AM
Running Windows 7 & IE8 and getting error below when logging in.  Second error appears when trying to create an Idea...???

Application is running but is extremely slow navigating between pages, running on Quad Core i7 laptop with more than sufficient processing power.

Logging In:

Exception Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Exception Message: [Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60310.0&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred
   at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
   at TeamPulse.Client.AuthorizationService.GetUserManagementURLCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
   at TeamPulse.Client.App.authService_GetUserManagementURLCompleted(Object sender, GetUserManagementURLCompletedEventArgs e)
   at TeamPulse.Client.AuthorizationService.TeamPulseAuthorizationServiceClient.OnGetUserManagementURLCompleted(Object state)
(Inner Exception)
Exception Type: System.TimeoutException
Exception Message: [HttpRequestTimedOutWithoutDetail]
Arguments: http://napp.tptrial.telerik.com/Services/AuthorizationService.svc
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60310.0&File=System.ServiceModel.dll&Key=HttpRequestTimedOutWithoutDetail
   at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.ChannelBase`1.EndInvoke(String methodName, Object[] args, IAsyncResult result)
   at TeamPulse.Client.AuthorizationService.TeamPulseAuthorizationServiceClient.TeamPulseAuthorizationServiceClientChannel.EndGetUserManagementURL(String& url, IAsyncResult result)
   at TeamPulse.Client.AuthorizationService.TeamPulseAuthorizationServiceClient.TeamPulse.Client.AuthorizationService.ITeamPulseAuthorizationService.EndGetUserManagementURL(String& url, IAsyncResult result)
   at TeamPulse.Client.AuthorizationService.TeamPulseAuthorizationServiceClient.OnEndGetUserManagementURL(IAsyncResult result)
   at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.OnAsyncCallCompleted(IAsyncResult result)
(Inner Exception)
Exception Type: System.Net.WebException
Exception Message:
   at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.BeginOnUI(SendOrPostCallback beginMethod, Object state)
   at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelAsyncRequest.CompleteGetResponse(IAsyncResult result)
(Inner Exception)
Exception Message:
   at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.InternalEndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClass5.<EndGetResponse>b__4(Object sendState)
   at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<BeginOnUI>b__1(Object sendState)

Creating and Idea:
Exception Type: TeamPulse.Client.ServiceException
Exception Message: An error has occured with the file service.
Error occurred in the Method AttachmentsPresenterModel.LoadMediaTypes() while calling  via the data service.
   at TeamPulse.Client.Presentation.Attachments.AttachmentsPresenterModel.fileServiceClient_GetMediaTypesCompleted(Object sender, GetMediaTypesCompletedEventArgs e)
   at TeamPulse.Client.FileService.FileServiceClient.OnGetMediaTypesCompleted(Object state)
(Inner Exception)
Exception Type: System.TimeoutException
Exception Message: [HttpRequestTimedOutWithoutDetail]
Arguments: http://napp.tptrial.telerik.com/Services/FileService.svc
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60310.0&File=System.ServiceModel.dll&Key=HttpRequestTimedOutWithoutDetail
   at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.ChannelBase`1.EndInvoke(String methodName, Object[] args, IAsyncResult result)
   at TeamPulse.Client.FileService.FileServiceClient.FileServiceClientChannel.EndGetMediaTypes(IAsyncResult result)
   at TeamPulse.Client.FileService.FileServiceClient.TeamPulse.Client.FileService.IFileService.EndGetMediaTypes(IAsyncResult result)
   at TeamPulse.Client.FileService.FileServiceClient.OnEndGetMediaTypes(IAsyncResult result)
(Inner Exception)
Exception Message:
   at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.BeginOnUI(SendOrPostCallback beginMethod, Object state)
   at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelAsyncRequest.CompleteGetResponse(IAsyncResult result)
(Inner Exception)
Exception Message:
   at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.InternalEndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClass5.<EndGetResponse>b__4(Object sendState)
   at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<BeginOnUI>b__1(Object sendState)

9 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ryan
Telerik team
answered on 19 May 2011, 05:41 PM
Hello Cliff Gibson,

Sorry for the late response.

These are both timeout errors. It seems that your connection to the hosted trial server is slower than expected. This would also explain why going from page to page is so slow for you. Are you still getting errors like this? It may be that the server was just overloaded for a short period of time.

All the best,
Ryan
the Telerik team
TeamPulse R1 Officially Released!
Do you want to be able to directly talk to our professionals and ask questions about the things that interest you?
Reserve a seat for the TeamPulse Weekly Live Demo today!
Chandan Dey
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Aug 2013, 06:39 PM
Hi Ryan,
I faced same kind of problem. My machine is 64 bit, iCore7 with 16 gb ram 3.60 GHz.

but when I create report and save as .pdf file through some scheduler service it will show perfectly in pdf file.

I am using Telerik reporting Product version Q2 2013 File version 7.1.13.612 (Purchased).

Please let me know the solution asap, as my client need it very urgently.

My exception is:
Error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException : An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid.  Check InnerException for exception details.
   at Telerik.Reporting.Service.SilverlightClient.RenderAndCacheEventArgs.get_RenderingResult()
   at Telerik.ReportViewer.Silverlight.ReportViewerModel.OnRenderAndCacheCompleted(Object sender, RenderAndCacheEventArgs e)

------------- InnerException: -------------

System.TimeoutException : The HTTP request to 'http://localhost:8080/reportservice' has exceeded the allotted timeout. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Remoting.RealProxy.Invoke(Object[] args)
   at proxy_2.EndRenderAndCache(IAsyncResult )
   at Telerik.Reporting.Service.SilverlightClient.ReportServiceClient.OnEndRenderAndCache(IAsyncResult result)

System.Net.WebException

System.Net.WebException
   at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClassa.<EndGetResponse>b__9(Object sendState)
   at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<BeginOnUI>b__0(Object sendState)

Thanks
Chandan
Angel
Telerik team
answered on 07 Aug 2013, 02:09 PM
Hello Chandan Dey,

Sorry for experiencing this issue.

In order to investigate it we need to know whether the issue occurs within the TeamPulse application or some other application that uses the Telerik reporting engine?

Regards,
Angel
Telerik
Chandan Dey
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Aug 2013, 11:24 AM
Hi Angel
Thanks for your reply.
I am using telerik reporting engine in my Silverlight 5 application.

When I set short date range it will works fine and showing the correct result in my report viewer. But in long date range the error as mentioned in my last post.

Please send me the solution asap as my client ask me to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance
Chandan
Jordan
Telerik team
answered on 16 Aug 2013, 02:15 PM
Hello,

Can you submit your issue to the Reporting product as it is not related with the TeamPulse?
The initial post was related to problem inside TeamPulse. 

Regards,
Jordan
Telerik
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Mar 2014, 09:17 AM
Hi,
I am still facing the problem.
The problem is:
Error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException : [Async_ExceptionOccurred]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.0.10411.00&File=System.dll&Key=Async_ExceptionOccurred
   at Telerik.Reporting.Service.SilverlightClient.RenderAndCacheEventArgs.get_RenderingResult()
   at Telerik.ReportViewer.Silverlight.ReportViewerModel.OnRenderAndCacheCompleted(Object sender, RenderAndCacheEventArgs e)

System.TimeoutException : [HttpRequestTimedOutWithoutDetail]
Arguments: http://localhost:8009/reportservice
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.0.10411.00&File=System.ServiceModel.dll&Key=HttpRequestTimedOutWithoutDetail
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Remoting.RealProxy.Invoke(Object[] args)
   at proxy_2.EndRenderAndCache(IAsyncResult )
   at Telerik.Reporting.Service.SilverlightClient.ReportServiceClient.OnEndRenderAndCache(IAsyncResult result)

System.Net.WebException

System.Net.WebException
   at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClassa.<EndGetResponse>b__9(Object sendState)
   at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<BeginOnUI>b__0(Object sendState)

When my report taking 1 minute or more then this timeout exception occurred other wise not. In my report web.config file all timeout are set as "01:00:00". I thing inside the Telerik report service there any default timeout set = 1 minute. But I am unable to set my own timeout for that.

Please let me know asap.
Thanks
Chandan
Angel
Telerik team
answered on 06 Mar 2014, 10:06 AM
Hello Shankar,
Sorry for experiencing the issue.
In order to investigate it we need to know whether the issue occurs within the TeamPulse application or some other application that uses the Telerik reporting engine?
If the issue appears in Telerik reporting engine, than you will need to submit the ticket to Telerik reporting team. 

Regards,
Angel
Telerik
Shankar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Mar 2014, 11:55 AM
Hi Angel,
Thanks for your reply.
Sorry for late reply from my side.
Actually I solved the problem by increasing the timeout value in Silverlight Telerik Report Viewer control as mention in the url http://www.telerik.com/help/reporting/wcf-report-service-increasing-timeout.html

Thanks once again
Chandan
Vesna
Telerik team
answered on 07 Mar 2014, 01:13 PM
Hi Chandan,
Glad that everything is working as expected.
If additional problems occur please let us know.

Regards,
Vesna
Telerik
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Cliff Gibson
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ryan
Telerik team