This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadRibbonBar

4 Answers 105 Views
RibbonBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Divya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Divya asked on 30 Mar 2011, 12:20 PM
Hi,
           Why i am getting that line refer the screenshot please......

Thanks
Divya

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Jack
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Mar 2011, 02:03 PM
Hi Divya,

Looking at the scrrenshot, I bet the line you are referring to is the RibbonBarGroupSeparator.
Divya
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Mar 2011, 05:03 AM
But i get the line only during the design page after executing i dont get it in my output page...............why is it so   as u said if it is a RibbonBarGroupSeparator then it shld also display after running also but its only visible in design page ....
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 31 Mar 2011, 11:02 AM
Hello,

Could you try an experiment for me? When you run the application, double click on a tab to collapse it, and then again to expand it and see if this separator shows up. If so, I believe that this is a separator. Could you post some code that replicates this and I'll be happy to take a look at it for you
Thanks
Richard
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 04 Apr 2011, 03:23 PM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and for the issue reported.

Most probably, this is a RibbonBarGroupSeparator. I did some tests, since you are the first to report such an issue and cannot reproduce it with my test project.

Is it possible to send us the problematic project where the issue can be reproduced? This will allow me to investigate the case in details and provide you with a helpful response.

Please note that you have to open a new support ticket in order to be able to attach files.

Greetings,
Peter
the Telerik team
Tags
RibbonBar
Asked by
Divya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jack
Top achievements