RadRibbonBar

5 posts, 1 answers
  1. Divya
    Divya avatar
    47 posts

Posted 30 Mar 2011 Link to this post

Hi,
               Why i am getting that line refer the screenshot please......

Thanks
    Divya
  2. Answer
    Jack
    Jack avatar
    25 posts

Posted 30 Mar 2011 Link to this post

Hi Divya,

Looking at the scrrenshot, I bet the line you are referring to is the RibbonBarGroupSeparator.
  3. UI for WinForms is Visual Studio 2017 Ready
  4. Divya
    Divya avatar
    47 posts

Posted 31 Mar 2011 Link to this post

But i get the line only during the design page after executing i dont get it in my output page...............why is it so   as u said if it is a RibbonBarGroupSeparator then it shld also display after running also but its only visible in design page ....
  5. Richard Slade
    Richard Slade avatar
    3000 posts

Posted 31 Mar 2011 Link to this post

Hello,

Could you try an experiment for me? When you run the application, double click on a tab to collapse it, and then again to expand it and see if this separator shows up. If so, I believe that this is a separator. Could you post some code that replicates this and I'll be happy to take a look at it for you
    Thanks
    Richard
  6. Peter
    Admin
    Peter avatar
    1148 posts

Posted 04 Apr 2011 Link to this post

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and for the issue reported.

Most probably, this is a RibbonBarGroupSeparator. I did some tests, since you are the first to report such an issue and cannot reproduce it with my test project.

Is it possible to send us the problematic project where the issue can be reproduced? This will allow me to investigate the case in details and provide you with a helpful response.

Please note that you have to open a new support ticket in order to be able to attach files.

Greetings,
    Peter
    the Telerik team
UI for WinForms is Visual Studio 2017 Ready