This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

403 build error

2 Answers 15 Views
Report a bug
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Christopher
Top achievements
Rank 1
Christopher asked on 04 Aug 2016, 07:50 AM

Hey since today I am getting 

System.Net.WebException: Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (403) Unzulässig.

without any further Information any ideas?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Christopher
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Aug 2016, 11:21 AM
Seems like something has changed in the connections when building and our proxy is preventing the download i gues...
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 08 Aug 2016, 02:32 PM
Hi Christopher,

Since AppBuilder 3.4, we started downloading application packages directly from Amazon in the AppBuilder In-Browser and Universal clients. This goes for the Windows client and the Extension for Visual Studio as well, but the change there was introduced earlier. This said, if you are using any of those clients, yo might need to whitelist the Amazon Elastic IPs. How to do this is explained here.

If the above doesn't help however, or you are developing in the AppBuilder Command Line Interface, I will require some further information in order to assist you. For example, a Fiddler trace should be sufficient. Still, have in mind that Fiddler traces may expose sensitive information, thus I don't recommend posting them publicly.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik by Progress

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

Tags
Report a bug
Asked by
Christopher
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Christopher
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kaloyan
Telerik team