This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Sys.webforms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException

7 Answers 328 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rabeek Ahamed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rabeek Ahamed asked on 05 Jan 2011, 03:04 PM
We are using the Telerik controls for our application. we are getting the following error when our application is idle for above 5 mins and do some server request.

Microsoft JScript runtime error:
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An Unknown
error occured while processing the request on the server. The status code
returned from the server was: 12030

This error is occuring in the Telerik.Web.UI.... Please refer the screenshot attached for your reference.

Thanks in advance.

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
answered on 07 Jan 2011, 08:51 AM
Hi Gopinath,

The error you are receiving is a server-side error. To be able to see where exactly it is thrown, please disable ajax and run your web application in debug mode.

Best wishes,
Iana
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Rabeek Ahamed
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Jan 2011, 06:27 AM
How do I disable Ajax?
Sebastian
Telerik team
answered on 13 Jan 2011, 10:07 AM
Hello Gopinath,

To disable ajax, set the EnableAJAX property of the RadAjaxPanel or RadAjaxManager instance you use to false.

Best regards,
Sebastian
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Ravi Kumar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Jan 2011, 04:23 PM
Hi Guys,

i,m facing the same problem. my scenario is that, when session is expire and i,m doing any ajax call like on grid row click filling detail, at that time i,m getting the same js exception[ not server side exception] .

Its a urgent... Please help!

Thanks
Ravi
mcamail2002@gmail.com
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
answered on 19 Jan 2011, 04:47 PM
Hello Ravi,

The error message indicates that this is server error, however as the page is ajaxified, the error is displayed in a alert. However, can you share the full text of the error message in your case?

All the best,
Iana
the Telerik team
Ravi Kumar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 May 2011, 12:15 PM
Hi Telerik Dev Team,

i am still waiting the solution for the mentioned problem.

Appreciated for any help!

regards
Ravi
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
answered on 30 May 2011, 12:41 PM
Hi Ravi,

Based on the provided information we cannot determine what is the cause of the problem in your case. Can you share the full error message at least so we see how to proceed in resolving the problem?

Best wishes,
Iana
the Telerik team

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Rabeek Ahamed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Iana Tsolova
Telerik team
Rabeek Ahamed
Top achievements
Rank 1