This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

upload error

7 Answers 53 Views
Upload (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
mww
Top achievements
Rank 1
mww asked on 26 Sep 2010, 11:12 AM
im trying to use the upload component in a hosted environment and im getting this error

[HttpException]: The file '/Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler.ashx' does not exist.

anyone help ?

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
mww
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Sep 2010, 08:16 AM
can anyone help me with this problem ?  Ive checked with the hosting company and the site is operating under full trust, yet im still getting this error
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
answered on 29 Sep 2010, 02:00 PM
Hello mww,

What version of RadUpload do you use? Please make sure that there are both RadProgressArea and RadProgressManager on your page. Also try to manually access the handler with the following syntax:

what is the result?

Kind regards,
Genady Sergeev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
mww
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Sep 2010, 02:35 PM
I think im using Q3 2009

this is the error i get

The resource cannot be found

I have an admin area in the site which is in a directory under the root, thats where Im trying to do the upload
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
answered on 04 Oct 2010, 01:08 PM
Hello mww,

Please make sure that you have the Telerik.RadUploadProgressHandler.ashx handler registered in the web.config. Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found here.

Kind regards,
Genady Sergeev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
mww
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Oct 2010, 02:31 PM
Ive tried modifying the web.config as per your suggestion, but im still getting the same error.  Ive attached a screenshot of the error message

regards
Mark
mww
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Oct 2010, 03:03 PM
Ive attached the error message I get when trying it from IE8

regards
Mark
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
answered on 14 Oct 2010, 09:51 AM
Hi mww,

Which version of IIS do you use? Please paste here the httpHandlers section of your.web config here so that we can take a look.

Regards,
Genady Sergeev
the Telerik team
Tags
Upload (Obsolete)
Asked by
mww
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
mww
Top achievements
Rank 1
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team