This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Table Wizard

8 Answers 104 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Fit2Page
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Fit2Page asked on 18 Aug 2010, 11:01 AM
Hi,

I have the Table Wizard dialog with CSS selector and pre-defined telerik table layouts as attached PNG.

I cannot fing this anywhere in the current documentation,
Any more information howto implement custom styles in this dropdown?

Marc

8 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 18 Aug 2010, 11:57 AM
Hi Marc,

The requested information is available in the Description of the following live demo: Table Properties CSS Class Layout tool.

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Fit2Page
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
answered on 19 Aug 2010, 08:29 AM
OK Rumen, good pointer.

In my application the "Apply special formats to " checkboxes in the table Wizard are disabled.
On the online demo they work OK.

What causes this do you think?

Marc
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 19 Aug 2010, 09:12 AM
Hi Marc,

You are the first to report such a problem and I will need more information to be able to help you. Do you get any JavaScript errors when loading the Table Wizard control and the CSS Class Layout control?

Could you please send us a screenshot demonstrating the problem?

It will be best if you can send a live URL to the problematic page as well as a sample working project that demonstrates the reported behavior. You can send the project by opening a support ticket.

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Fit2Page
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
answered on 19 Aug 2010, 10:26 AM
Hi Rumen,

I was working with an older version of EditorDialogs/TableBorder.ascx.

I replaced it with the new version and now it is working properly.
Sorry for wasting yr time.

Marc
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Jan 2013, 03:24 PM
Hello.

I've got the same problem. I can create and apply a custom css style for the table, but the checkboxes in the "Apply special formats to" section are always disabled. No script errors. We are using Version 2009.3, and cannot upgrade.

Thanks for help.

Steve
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 01 Feb 2013, 07:49 AM
Hello,

Under which browser do you experience the problem with version 2009.3?

Note that we provided official support for IE8 in version Q1 2009 SP1 (version 2009.1.402) and if you are using a newer browser you should render the page in IE8 or IE7 mode using one of the following meta tags:

IE7:
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=7" />

IE8
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE8" />

All the best,
Rumen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Feb 2013, 09:21 AM
Hello Rumen.

Well, it seems to work in original IE8, but not in newer browsers, like the Chrome 24 i am using currently. I think we/you couldn't do something, as you didn't support newer ones, right?

Cheers
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 01 Feb 2013, 02:58 PM
Hi,

You are right that in this case, you will need to upgrade or leave with this issue in the older builds of the control.

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Fit2Page
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Iron
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team