Filter issue

6 posts, 0 answers
  1. Kavi
    Kavi avatar
    25 posts

Posted 19 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hi,

To filter the data in the grid, i click on the checkbox in the filter menu the filter is fine. if i wanted to remove the filter and when i uncheck the selected value there is an exception.

Error: Unhandled Error in silerlight Applicaion
    code: 4004
    Category: ManagedRuntimeError
    Message: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.GetLoadedAssemblyByFullName(String assemblyName, String assemblyVersion, String assemblyKey)
       at System.Windows.ResourceManagerWrapper.GetResourceForUri(Uri xamlUri, Type componentType)

2. Rossen Hristov
    Admin
    Rossen Hristov avatar
    2478 posts

Posted 20 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hi Kavi,

Unfortunately, we cannot what is going on from the stack trace. Can you please open a separate support ticket and attach some kind of a dummy sample project that exhibits this behavior. We will then attach it to our source code and debug the whole issue.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Greetings,
    Ross
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Kavi
    Kavi avatar
    25 posts

Posted 20 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hi Ross,

After fixing the height and width of the grid , filter is working fine now. But why an auto width and height throws exceptions? Is there any way to keep the height and width as auto and get rid of these errors.

Thanks,
    Kavi
  5. Rossen Hristov
    Admin
    Rossen Hristov avatar
    2478 posts

Posted 21 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hello Kavi,

We have never encountered this behavior.

Greetings,
    Ross
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  6. robin
    robin avatar
    1 posts

Posted 26 Aug in reply to Rossen Hristov Link to this post

Hi Ross,

I am working on one Finance product, our customers are facing the same issue. Randomly they are getting the same issue. But at our end we are not able to replicate. we are using telerik grid. Please suggest what may be the reason. The error we are getting "System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException" Arg_KeyNotFound"

7. Dilyan Traykov
    Admin
    Dilyan Traykov avatar
    371 posts

Posted 30 Aug Link to this post

Hello Robin,

I'm afraid that such an issue is not known to us and I cannot give you any suggestions as to why it might occur. If you could, however, provide more information about the exact scenario in which it occurs, or, ideally, provide a sample project which demonstrates the undesired behavior, I would gladly assist you in finding a solution.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on the matter.

Regards,
    Dilyan Traykov
    Telerik by Progress
    Do you need help with upgrading your AJAX, WPF or WinForms project? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
DevCraft banner