DragCue position

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Espen
    Espen avatar
    16 posts

Posted 09 Jun 2010 Link to this post

So I've finally managed to drag and drop between a listbox and a custom ItemsControl I've made. When the drag starts in the listbox, the visual cue is just the string you see in the box. When you enter the custom ItemsControl, it's changed to a rectangle. This works, but the rectangle don't get centered on the mouse pointer. It gets adjusted to the far left where the text of the listbox drag cue started. Visually it looks really bad and can't find any way to adjust the rectangle to pop up on mouse pointer. Is there any way to control where the DragCue is shown?
  2. Kiril Stanoev
    Admin
    Kiril Stanoev avatar
    1512 posts

Posted 14 Jun 2010 Link to this post

Hi Espen,

Thank you for contacting us. Currently this functionality is not supported yet. We have plans to do so, but I cannot bind to a specific release date. For more information please have a look at this forum thread as well as the associated PITS item.

Regards,
    Kiril Stanoev
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Guillermo Aquino
    Guillermo Aquino avatar
    10 posts

Posted 20 Jul 2010 Link to this post

I have a similar problem

did you solve this problem?
  5. Valentin.Stoychev
    Admin
    Valentin.Stoychev avatar
    2198 posts

Posted 22 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hi Guillermo Aquino,

this is marked as feature and it is still not implemented. you can track its status from Telerik Public Issue Tracking system here:
    http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/silverlight/516

All the best,
    Valentin.Stoychev
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items