This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

DragCue position

3 Answers 40 Views
DragAndDrop
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Espen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Espen asked on 09 Jun 2010, 11:43 AM
So I've finally managed to drag and drop between a listbox and a custom ItemsControl I've made. When the drag starts in the listbox, the visual cue is just the string you see in the box. When you enter the custom ItemsControl, it's changed to a rectangle. This works, but the rectangle don't get centered on the mouse pointer. It gets adjusted to the far left where the text of the listbox drag cue started. Visually it looks really bad and can't find any way to adjust the rectangle to pop up on mouse pointer. Is there any way to control where the DragCue is shown?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
answered on 14 Jun 2010, 12:51 PM
Hi Espen,

Thank you for contacting us. Currently this functionality is not supported yet. We have plans to do so, but I cannot bind to a specific release date. For more information please have a look at this forum thread as well as the associated PITS item.

Regards,
Kiril Stanoev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Guillermo Aquino
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Jul 2010, 01:09 PM
I have a similar problem

did you solve this problem?
Valentin.Stoychev
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jul 2010, 10:09 AM
Hi Guillermo Aquino,

this is marked as feature and it is still not implemented. you can track its status from Telerik Public Issue Tracking system here:
http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/silverlight/516

All the best,
Valentin.Stoychev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
DragAndDrop
Asked by
Espen
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
Guillermo Aquino
Top achievements
Rank 1