RadComboBox with TreeView

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Amitkumar
    Amitkumar avatar
    66 posts

Posted 09 Dec 2009 Link to this post

Hi All,

I am using RadComboBox with TreeView as mention below:
    OnNodeClick="rtvAttendeeType_NodeClick" event update other controls available in page and OnClientNodeClicking="nodeClicking" to close the combobox, but fire only client side event not fire server side event. what's wrong with this code please reply me.

function nodeClicking(sender, args) {
                var comboBox = $find("<%= rcbAttendeeType.ClientID %>");
                var node = args.get_node()

<telerik:RadComboBox ID="rcbAttendeeType" runat="server" EmptyMessage="Select Attendee Type" AutoPostBack="true"
                    ShowToggleImage="True" Style="vertical-align: middle;" OnClientDropDownOpened="OnClientDropDownOpenedHandler"
                    HighlightTemplatedItems="false" OnClientDropDownClosed="onDropDownClosing" Width="250px"
                        <div id="div1" onclick="StopPropagation(event);">
                            <telerik:RadTreeView runat="server" ID="rtvAttendeeType" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false"
                                Height="100%" OnNodeClick="rtvAttendeeType_NodeClick" OnClientNodeClicking="nodeClicking">
                                    <telerik:RadTreeNodeBinding Expanded="True" />
                        <telerik:RadComboBoxItem Text="" />

Thanks & Regards,

2. Yana
    Yana avatar
    4547 posts

Posted 14 Dec 2009 Link to this post

Hi Amit,

I've tested the code and OnNodeClick event is fired without a problem.  Could you please isolate the issue in a simple runnable page and send it to us? You should open a support ticket and attach it there. Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
    Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner