This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad Slider disappears in Firefox when the page is refreshed

1 Answer 30 Views
Slider
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
nallamani
Top achievements
Rank 1
nallamani asked on 03 Jul 2009, 05:05 AM
Hi ,
       I am using Radslider in a page where  I am displaying the various colors in single row by putting the table inside the the division tag and the colors are dynamically displayed from the data stored in database .Navigation was done using Rad slider.Rad Slider disappears in Firefox when the page is refreshed It works just fine in IE6.OnClientLoaded function is not fired when the page is refreshed Can some one help me to fix it.

Click on Cut graphics and select cast opaque from the sub menu and then click on the Available colors tab please
For first time you will be able to see all the colors but when refresh (In the sense pressing F5)
http://arlonstage.aptinet.com/Products/Product%20Finder.aspx

Thanks and Regards,
N.Nallamani

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetie
Telerik team
answered on 03 Jul 2009, 07:44 AM
Hello nallamani,
The reason why you do not see the RadSlider after you refresh the page is because there is a JS error that prevents its client-side code from executing - have a look at the attached screenshot. However, I cannot be sure why you get this error unless I am able to reproduce it locally. That is why, in order to help, I will need a running project that demonstrates this problem.

Sincerely yours,
Tsvetie
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Tags
Slider
Asked by
nallamani
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetie
Telerik team
Share this question
or