2011 Beta TreeView mouse event issue?

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Tim
    Tim avatar
    4 posts

Posted 01 Mar 2011 Link to this post

Hi

I have added a mouse button handler to a RadTreeView in the TreeView's Loaded function like so:

tv.AddHandler(RadTreeViewItem.MouseLeftButtonDownEvent, new MouseButtonEventHandler(this.radTreeView_MouseLeftButtonDown), true);

but when I set my project to use the 2011 Beta libs this event seems to be getting triggered twice for every click, but it is only triggered once in the previous libs.

Is this a new problem that has been introduced, or known / expected behaviour?

Thanks
  2. Petar Mladenov
    Admin
    Petar Mladenov avatar
    2891 posts

Posted 04 Mar 2011 Link to this post

Hello Tim,

This appears to be a very strange issue that I'm unable to reproduce in our environment. Could you please examine my test project and let me know if I have missed something?

All the best,
    Petar Mladenov
    the Telerik team
    Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
  3. UI for WinForms is Visual Studio 2017 Ready
  4. Tim
    Tim avatar
    4 posts

Posted 04 Mar 2011 Link to this post

That seems to work ok for me (I only see the event once).

I have re-structured my app now to work around the problem so this is no longer causing me any issues, but if I can narrow it down any further I will post something else.

Thanks