Both bugs can be reproduced in the online demo.
1. Root node collapses after scrolling
- open enough nodes so you must scroll a bit until you reach the last node
- grab the scroll bar and scroll down and up afterwards (the faster you do it, the higher the chance the root node will collapse)
2. Expanding a single node can result in the expansion of additional nodes
- open 'Program Files' and scroll down a bit (so that the root node is no longer visible)
- when opening a node, you should be able to notice that another node gets the focus (which might be the problem)
- sometimes the newly focused node is also expanded (you can force this by expanding the same node a few times)
Since I got quite a bit of hierarchical data in a TreeListView a fix or workaround is very important to me.