This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rad ToolTip

1 Answer 43 Views
ToolTip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
viji
Top achievements
Rank 1
viji asked on 16 Feb 2009, 05:45 PM
Hi,

When i add Rad tooltip to the aspx file, it renders it as

"<div id="rttFMLANotes" style="display:none;">
 <!-- 2008.2.1001.20 -->
                                                    <input id="rttFMLANotes_ClientState" name="rttFMLANotes_ClientState" type="hidden" />"
Because of this, i get an error message when i submit the page. Do you know how to get rid of this part..
<!-- 2008.2.1001.20 -->
                                                    <input id="rttFMLANotes_ClientState" name="rttFMLANotes_ClientState" type="hidden" />". 

Thanks
-Viji.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 18 Feb 2009, 12:50 PM
Hi Viji,

The mentioned code should not be a reason for problem in submitting the page - it contains a commented line (the controls' version) and a hidden input which is needed to maintain the control's state and which is needed for correct functioning. There is nothing specific in this code and it is always rendered in our online demos and you can see that there is no problem in submitting a page there.

This being said, the reason for the problem should be in some other code. You can try removing the RadToolTip and than test again. If the problem disappears after removing the tooltip and occurs again when you add it, it is probably in some invalid configuration or incorrect usage of AJAX. If you need assistance in tracking and fixing the issue, please prepare a sample, fully runnable demo project which reproduces the problem, open a new support ticket and send it to me along with detailed reproduction steps and explanations.

Regards,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Tags
ToolTip
Asked by
viji
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
Share this question
or